About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recent pics April-2009



















Here are some pics of Sophie. She has a chubby little friend who is a French Bulldog named, Jasmine. Sophie hates her bath. (as you can see in the pix) I bathe her in a very large horse trough that I bought at IFA for around $65. I am also enclosing pics of the wild ducks that come every year to our yard. They usually hang out for a few weeks then leave.

enjoy!!!!

yee haw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you need a lot of people to wash Sophie! My Murphy (we believe to be an Anatolian) was so hard to wash. That think coat! Enjoy her, she's the best dog you'll ever have.

Claire
PA