About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Howdy

Well, I thought I'd give a Sophie update. Everything ended up working out with our firework incident. We had a visit from animal control and we explained our side. The officer did have to report the incident, but the couple that Sophie was barking at didn't want to press charges. They said that they were more scared and started than anything...and maybe they even over-reacted a bit. I don't blame them. Sophie is a big dog with a big bark. She could easily take on a wolf or mountain lion if she had to.

Sophie has been so playful lately. She loves the cooler fall weather and wants to be more active. Tonight as we walked, I saw a woman riding a bike towards us. I told Sophie that is was okay and not to bark. (she hadn't noticed her just yet) The lady got closer, Sophie looked up and wanted to woof, but didn't. I love when she listens.

She broke through her teather a couple months ago. I haven't bought a replacement. I can tell she misses hanging out while I worked the garden. Sorry Soph....not til I get another teather.

The weather has been warm all week. High 70's. We should get in the 50's by the weekend.

I hope for a loooong fall...but it looks like it will be cold....and some are predicting a cold, white, snowy, winter. Yuck.


No comments: