About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yee Haw

Howdy.

Sophie and I have been trying a few new things lately. I am trying to teach her when not to bark, and when to bark. It's not very easy. I wish that I had a cat or two while she was growing up because they seem to make her bark the most. I get cats and stray/ unleashed dogs wandering in my yard all the time.
Anyway, I am pretty sure that Sophie knows what a cat is. I just have to convince her that they aren't a threat. I'll keep working with her.

One thing that she does that I love, is that when we walk, I am always on alert noticing who is around me. Joggers, walkers, dogs, dog walkers, etc. Since Sophie is so busy sniffing around, if I see someone approaching, I basically say, "Sophie, no bark". She will always look up to see what I am referring to. She just stays calm as the jogger runs by, or the walker walks by. It is really cool.

We have been loving the weather. We have only seen about 1 snow storm...it snowed 10 inches, but other than that, its been low 60's and 50's. We can't complain about that.

I bought a new tether for Sophie. It's 30 feet. It's actually a plastic coated wire. I've never used one. I guess I'll find out if I like it.

We had a neighbor's dog that we watched for 7 or 8 days. It was a small sheltie. Sophie loved having her around. It was fun to watch them play and chase each other. Sophie gets along with nearly every dog I introduce her to. One time, there was a german weimaraner that came by...that was the only dog I 'ver ever seen Sophie not like. I'm not sure what bugged her, but it wasn't good. Our neighbor's daughter brings her german shepherd around and Sophie likes him alot too. We also have a tea cup yorkie, and Sophie likes to hang out with her. I have to be careful though because Sophie is so big, but she actually does awesome with her.

Sophie needs a bath this week. I better get it done while the weather is good. I love it when Sophie gets a bath. Her coat is all grizzly and rough looking like a bear and she looks so cool.
I will be posting some pics...and probably some videos soon.

yee haw.

No comments: