About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sophie: 15 Weeks

I measured Sophie at 21.5 inches at the shoulder this morning. She is near due for her rabies shot.
She is getting better in many ways. She is still a playful pup, but she seems to comprehend when we say "No bite!" or "No paw!" She is really becoming a part of our family.
She shows alertness at various times, but most of the time she seems to accept whatever and whoever comes around. I'm really glad she doesn't show aggression towards people.

I just bought a tether ball tire and Sophie loves to chase the ball. I'm a little afraid when she catches it because I'll have to buy a new ball....but at the moment we're having fun.

No comments: