About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sophie: 32, 33, and 34 weeks!

Its been 3 weeks since I posted.
Not a whole lot to report.

Sophie is still growing a little. Mostly in weight. I would guess she is near 90 pounds.
Dang, it's cold lately. This arctic air is chilling to the bone.
Sophie has loved the snow. She acts like a little kid. It's pretty funny to watch her.

I picked up a dog-house for Sophie up in Clearfield last Friday evening. It measues approx 4 feet X 4 feet. It has a large entrance and should be perfect for Sophie. I will paint it and put some carpet in it sometime this week if it stops snowing. I will also use a wood sealer to make it last longer. I paid $60 for it and its never been used. I felt like it was a bargain.

It looks like the dry patchy areas have cleared up. I hope so. I never did use the other 2 treatments of ProMeris. I just didn't want to take the chance after reading all the horror stories on the internet.

Sophie did a "naughty naughty" the other day. We made steak fajitas for supper. My daughter was coming home from college for her Christmas (yes, I said, "CHRISTmas" ) break and we saved her a plate on the table. Well, it must have been too tempting for Sophie because she decided to help herself to the steak. I scolded her and sent her to her crate and locked it.
She decided to get me back by releasing a large doo doo pile in her crate...so I guess she got the last laugh.

yee haw...

p.s. It isn't much fun to clean out a large mess in a large crate...too much reaching....watch where you place your hands....don't lose your balance....yeaaach.......yes, I bet it was a funny sight to see.

Bad dog!

No comments: