About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sophie: 40 Weeks!

I am way behind in writing.
I need to catch up for 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 weeks....

I will try to catch up.

Sophie seems to be thinning a bit. She hasn't beefed up like I thought she would by now. She is eating once a day, but I leave the food out all day for her to eat at her convenience.
I noticed that a few weeks ago she seemed to be really hungry, so I started feeding her 8 cups a day. But that has tapered a bit.

Sophie wants to be wherever I am. Sometimes, I need my space, which can get irritating cuz Sophie likes to be curled up at my feet. One day I will trip on her and break my neck.

We bought her a big doghouse and painted it "Barn Red". She seems to like it. I even layed carpet for her to keep warm and comfy.

I gave her some de-wormer from IFA the other day. She had a worm in her vomit the other day. How in the world do you get rid of those stinkin worms? Man, its frustrating. I read that some breeders swear by ivermectin capsules that is used for cattle and horses....I am a little skeptical in giving something I am not sure about that might affect my dog. But, I would like to know she is 100% free from those worms. ugh.

That's about all I can remember at the moment. I'll try to keep consistent again.

Yee Haw!

2 comments:

Ryan Jones said...

Hello My names Ryan, I have a 6 month old Anatolian Shepard Dog / Great dane mix. His names Milo hes about 85lbs now. Haven't had a chance to read all your blog yet. It's good to see other anatolians in utah. We live in clearfield. Looking for a new vet for Milo, any recommendations?

Ryan Jones said...

Ryan again, sorry my e-mail is prozakkid@netzero.net