About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Now that....

Now that Sophie is a year old, I will stop posting by weeks. I just thought it would be cool to keep a log about her first year and how she has grown.
We definately love her very much.

It has been raining, but otherwise, the weather has been fantastic. Cool 60's by day...and cooler 40's at night. This is my kind of weather.

Sophie continues to dig her little cavern beneath her dog house. I will let her keep it as long as the house is stable. Otherwise, it may need to be filled. I'll be keeping my eye on that.

Sophie has done really well with her new routine. (transitioned to more of an outdoor dog). She seems to bark more since she is now outside...and her bark is so dang loud...it dwarfs any other barking in the neighborhood.

I have learned that Sophie has a sensitive stomach when it comes to seasonings. Especially Montreal Steak Seasoning. Every time I give her a piece of meat with this seasoning, she vomits it back up. So I try to save her a cleaner piece.

I worry that Sophie needs a buddy. Okay, so she has the chickens, ducks and pheasants...but I would love to see her with another Anatolian companion.

yee haw.

No comments: