About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sophie-lic-ious

Howdy.

The other night Sophie and I were hanging out. It was around 9 pm and I usually walk her around the house for 15 minutes or so before I lock her up for the night. Well, she saw a cat and took off like a bullet. Unfortunately, I didn't have a tight grip on my 15 foot leash and while she took off, I got a major rope burn.
I couldn't be mad at her, because it was my fault for not having the leash tight around my hand/fist.
I learned that lesson.

Then, last night we were hanging out and she did the same thing toward a roller blader dude. He came out of nowhere.
Luckily, I had her tight, but man, it scared me to think of what she would do if she got loose and took off like that.... (I don't actually think that she would actually hurt someone... she is just doing what she does...and that is gaurd)

Sophie is in heat again. I wasn't expecting her to go into heat until August....but I wonder if this is an every 3 month thing? I will be finding out.

yee haw.

No comments: