About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Howdy

I haven't posted for a while....we're still around...just busy.

I can't believe that Sophie will be 2 years old this April.
How time flies.

There isn't a whole lot to report. It's been really cold here in Utah, near zero degrees at night, so I have had Sophie sleep in our adjoining atrium. She seems to like it.
It's definately warmer than being out with the birds.

We have had a few skunk problems over the past few months. A fox has been terrorizing our neighborhood and taking chickens left and right. One neighbor lost 17 chickens this year.
I have never had an issue with my birds....probably because of Sophie and the fact that I
have them all pretty well secured.

I am getting a shipment of New Jersey Giants from MacMurray Hatchery in a few weeks.
They are a larger chicken. (they can get up to 13 pounds)
We'll see how that works soon enough.

I would still like to meet fellow Utahn's who have an anatolian. ANYONE?

Yee Haw!

No comments: