About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

UTAH is Flea Free.....


I love the fact that we don't have a climate here in Utah that fleas like. I grew up in California and because we had cats, we had fleas. When I was a kid, sometimes, I would wake up with 30 flippen flea bites on my body. The were really hard to catch, and really hard to kill. You have to smash them between your fingernails to really kill them. I don't miss them one bit. (I don't miss cockroaches either!) My kids don't even know what a flea is! The only fleas they know are the fleas in the movie, "Bugs Life". haha.

Like I said, I'm glad that fleas don't like Utah.

We do see ticks when we are up in the mountains, but it is rare to see a tick around the valley.

That's one more thing to love about Utah.

Yee Haw!

No comments: