About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sophie: 45 and 46 Weeks

Sophie is still in heat. It's going on 4 weeks. We have worked through this fairly well. Our schedule is working out much better.

I hope to have another fence up by summer. It will give Sophie a larger space to run. I also am planning on a spot for a large garden this year.

Sophie is a beautiful dog. We are very happy with her. She loves hanging out with our ducks. They love to comb through her fur with their bills. Its a fast vibrating feeling and you can tell she likes it.

I haven't seen much difference in her weight or height. She seems to be at her peak...I guess.

Yee Haw.

No comments: