About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sophie: 47 Weeks

Sophie made me laugh last night. I had a big piece of french bread that I stuck in my coat pocket.
I wondered if she would even notice. I took her on her walk and she kept sniffing around...she knew I had something...and she took no time in finding it. It cracked me up.

I am pretty sure we made it through her first "heat" experience. I guess we get to look forward to it again come August...

We should be done with the snow and are welcoming beautiful spring weather.
I am sure Sophie will be anxious to start playing in her favorite large field again now that the snow is gone.

I really enjoyed hanging out with Sophie last night. It was such a cool, peaceful night. We just sat under the stars and I gave her a rubdown. She loved it....
She is such a good dog.
I definately want to breed her in another year or so. We will need to get her hips xray'd to see if she has any problems....I suspect she won't. She is a beautiful dog.
I will have to post some new pics.

yee haw...

No comments: