About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sophie: 48 and 49 Weeks

Spring is here and it is so beautiful.
It has been fun to watch Sophie running around in the fields. She is such a powerful dog.
You can just see the muscle and strength in her stride. She is amazing.

I am looking for more Utah Anatolian owners to correspond with. I don't know many here that own an Anatolian....and the vets rarely see this kind of breed. (as they have said to me)

Sophie is registered with the AKC and has a great blood line. The only thing I have left to do is get her xrays on her hips. Then we will know if she will be good to breed down the road....however, we will wait another year at least. (and see what is happening in our CRAZY economy...I am teaching Sophie to hate politics and ALL politicians..ha!)

Our ducks have loved eating Sophies puppy ch0w and won't stay out of it....and she is just too nice to let them help themselves.

We will probably start seeing our golden pheasants lay some eggs in the coming weeks. We are hoping to get more than last years hatch.

see ya,
yee haw,

No comments: