About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I heard Sophie bark today......

Sophie decided to bark today. It was her first. It wasn't loud or anything...just a little bark.

One thing I have also noticed is that she twitches alot while she sleeps.....Like mini convulsions. I've also seen her convulse while she is awake. I'm not too concerned...yet.

Yesterday she decided to play in the dirt. (I had 14 cubic feet delivered to my house for a home project that sits in my driveway.) It didn't help that I was watering. Not only does she love to put dirt clods in her mouth, but she loves to roll around in it. She can really make a mess. The fact that she likes dirt concerns me a bit because I don't want giant dirt mounds, mud holes and deep moon crators and caverns in my backyard.
So when you read that an anatolian shepherd loves dirt, you best believe it.

I'm going to post some pics of her brothers, sisters and mom and dad.

No comments: