About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sophie is a bit nippy.....

Sophie is still a bit nippy. I got a little impatient with her last night because she wouldn't stop nipping at my pant legs. Her teeth are extremely sharp. I did read that if you receive an anatolian before 8 weeks, you may have problems with them not understanding their biting power. Mostly because they nip at their siblings and learn quickly the power of painful a bite.

Sophie was funny last night...she was laying on her back and I was tickling her on her chest and under her neck. She looked like a laughing hyena. She really was smiling as though she was laughing. Her pointly teeth were baring at me. It seemed as though she liked it. I wish I got a pic.....maybe I will at a later time.

Things we are doing weekly:
- clipping her nails
- bath

Things we are doing daily:
- potty training
- brushing
- crate training
- leash training
- nipping the nip in the bud
- praising, but staying firm

Alot of work, but worth it.

No comments: