About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nipping woes

Yesterday, I had to get creative to stop our nipping Sophie. I'm serious. She's turning into jaws. That little thing has pirahna teeth and man, do they hurt.

So I decide that enough is enough....I get down on all fours, and stare into her face. Her head tilts. Then she looks at my juicy calf-muscle. She comes at me....(picture in slow mo).....her teeth gaping, tongue flapping in the wind, slobber dripping down her chin....(actually, she isn't a slobber dog....I just added it for effect purposes)....gums bared.....eyes turn bright yellow, her large paws show talons spread out like a werewolf......she lunges for my thick juicy calf-muscle.

But alas, I stop her dead in her tracks. (no, I didn';t need my crow bar...)I basically yelped like a dog that was just kicked in the groin by a horse. Sophie stopped immediately and had a really puzzled look on her face. I could almost see her thinking about what had just happened.

After that, she didn't nip at all. It was funny.....but necessary. I suspect I will have to do it again, just so it all sinks in.

heh heh........

No comments: