About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sophie: 11 weeks

Sophie turns eleven weeks this weekend. She has grown 1/2 - 3/4 at the shoulder in a week. (at the moment, she won't hold still so I can measure her) She looks to be 17 inches at the shoulder...maybe 17 1/2? We are feeding her a little more of her Purina puppy chow because she seems hungry. We are playing it by ear. I doubt she will eat overeat herself......

She loves chasing her tail. She will spend an hour outside chasing herself.

I bought a used kennel last week. It measures about 25 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 6 feet tall.
She doesnt seem to mind being in there for an hour or two a day.

The nipping is getting better. I don't have the problem with her nipping at me, but my wife and kids are getting sick of it. It is getting a little better though.

No comments: