About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Sophie

I guess its time to post some new pics. I have a bunch, but have to sift through them.
(also resizing is a bit time consuming) I will post some this weekend.

I have noticed that the anatolian shepherds/ kangals that come from Turkey have many different looks, fur coats to them etc. (konyas, akit/yoruks, karabas, kaba, kirik, capar etc)
check this out..... (look at all the pics)
http://www.anatoliandog.org/isik-001.htm

I am not sure about all the hooplah surrounding anatolian shepherds vs. the kangal dog. It seems like it could be a heated debate. All I know is, both dogs are beautiful.

I think it would be cool to have either.

No comments: