About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sophie: 12 weeks

Sophie is growing so much. He front legs look so long. I measured her at 18 1/2 inches. I suspect she weighs 30 pounds or more.

This weekend she got her 12 week shots. She did very well. She also got her chip implant. (between the shoulders) I felt bad for her, but she really was a champ.

We are trying to socialize her with people/ dogs/ pets etc. She does extremely well. At the vet she was friendly with everyone and their pets. She was also friendly in Petco.

I noticed that she is starting to shed a little. I am not excited about that. We once had a pug that shed like crazy. Hair was everywhere. In the cars, bedrooms, garage etc.....and we brushed and vaccuemed every single day. He was only allowed in our kitchen and hair managed to get all over. yuck.

We met a lady that has owned 3 anatolian shepherds. (she currently has one). She came over to see Sophie on Saturday. She was wonderful! We were so impressed with her...not only as a great dog owner, but as a wonderful person. She gave us so much advice and told us about her experiences with her dogs. She even clipped Sophies nails and gave us some dog training lessons. We thought so much of her. I hope we see her in the future.

more pics to come!

No comments: