About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sophie update

My wife received a call from the lady listed on the Wasatch Anatolian Shepherd club. She lives fairly close and has raised 3 anatolians. She might come over to visit this weekend. We'll see.

I measured Sophie last night because I noticed that her collar was getting a little tight around her neck. She has grown an 1/2 inch in just 4 days. She now stands at the shoulder at 18 inches.

We are trying to really work with her between these crucial 16 weeks. We are trying to train her, curb the nips, leash train etc.....I might enroll her in a training class if it will help.
I'm looking into it.

No comments: