About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sophie is growing fast!


This is a picture of Sophies crate that she was sent to us nearly across the U.S. in. (all the way to SLC)
As you can see, she has outgrown the crate. She now resides in an extra large crate full of blankets, a chew toy, and her pillow.
I bought her a chicken nylabone the other day.....she snubbed it. Its one of those translucent resin looking things that looks like chicken chunks in a broth. It cost $15 bucks and she just doesnt like it. I bought her a beef nylabone for under $5 and she loves it. Go figure.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ASD said...

My dogs did that at first also. If you take peanut butter and rub it in for a while until it disappears, then the chicken nylabone may seem more appealing to Sophie.