About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sophie: 22 weeks and 23 weeks

I am slacking. Sophie is now 2 weeks older!
She stand at 26.5 at the shoulder. It seems like she is slowing down on height, however, she is filling in on weight. I am always amazed at her power and strength. She is one big dog!

I don't have much to say....

We tried some Kirkland brand puppy chow and mixed it with her Purina puppy chow. Although, Sophie liked it, she had ninihara (swahhili for diarrhea) for a week or two. Not bad, but it was evident. We switched her back to Purina and seem to be back on track. She likes it, so we may as well keep her on what she is used to from her breeder. I also compared prices and found that WalMart has the best pricing that I have found so far.

I have noticed Sophie being more alert. She definately makes you feel at ease if you are walking down a dark street. I have had a few close calls with roaming dogs. It amazes me that people either allow their dogs to roam, or walk them without a leash. What dummies.

see ya....

No comments: