About Me

My photo
Animation, Animals, Comics, Cartoons, Scripts, Screenplays, Musicals, Children's Books, Music, and more!!!!!!....... My dog is big....REAL BIG.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Sophie: 27 Weeks

Well, Here we are at 27 weeks.
I was looking at Sophies fangs the other day. I bet they are 2 inches long. She must be preparing for Halloween because she is either going to make a good vampire or a dripping blood fanged werewolf.
She hasn't grown much since last week. I have been giving her 7 cups of Purina Puppy chow instead of 6 because she still acted like she was hungry.

She has a little dry patch on her muzzle. Not sure what that is, but I'm watching it. It seems to be getting bigger in the past 2 weeks or so.

It has been 70 plus degrees for the past few weeks. This is really warm weather compared to what we normally get on Halloween. (snow and freeeezing cold weather) I actually mowed today. I felt weird to have the lawnmower still running at this time of year.

yee haw.

No comments: